Do you want to get rid of all the unwanted hair? The best safe method to get rid of the hair quickly is through epilation. An epilator plucks out the unwanted hair of your body. It is time saving and causes no mess in your house as compared to wax. Furthermore, this machine does not require any other item as waxing needs. Some people also use shaver but shaving is not that useful because hair starts to grow back after days. But as compared to the shaver, epilators pluck your hair from roots so they will not grow fast as in shaving.
If you are a beginner and don’t know how to use an epilator, we are here to help you out.
Working Of An Epilator:
So the first question that might be in your mind is how does an epilator works? And how does it pluck your hairs from the roots? Epilator and waxing are similar to each other in terms of hair removal. Both of these methods pull out the hair completely out of your skin. Epilators have tweezers installed in their head, which pull out the hair with full force.
Step By Step Guide:
Here is the step by step guide to help you out with the use of epilators.
The very first thing that you should take into account is that you are using the best quality epilator. You can easily find some god epilators with amazing features. Like the epilators that can be used on both wet and dry hair.
- First of all, put the machine in charge.
- Wash the body part that you need to use the epilator on and pat it dry.
- Afterward, if you are removing your hair for the very first time, it would be better to trim them.
- Now pick up the epilator, start it and place it at the right angle to your skin.
- You will have now to move the epilator on your skin, as it will gradually pluck out the hair.
- After you are done with epilating, brush off the removed hair and see if any left behind.
- You are done….
Now, you are done epilating and all of your hair must be removed from the skin. And you will be left behind with the hairless, smooth and soft skin.
If you want some better effects after epilating your body. You can also exfoliate your skin with the dry brush. It will get rid of the dead skin and also won’t cause strawberry legs. After exfoliating your skin you can use an epilator on your body in the same manner as described above.
Things To Consider…
- During the first use of the epilator, mostly people are uncomfortable because the hairs are thick. Therefore, you can use the trimmer to deal with them. And after using it even once, you will be satisfied with its use, as it might cause addiction.
- You have to hold your epilator at an angle of 90 degrees. Moreover, you will have to place it against the opposite direction of your hair. Make sure that you must not press it hard onto your skin as it might stop it from working.
- For cleaning the epilators, you will have a cleaning brush along with it. If the hairs get stuck into the disks you can simply wash it if it is a wet and dry epilator.
- After using the epilator your skin might become red for some time. But don’t have to worry about the redness as it is only natural because the hair has been plucked out. It will get fine soon. Thus after using the epilator you have to ensure that you use a soothing lotion on that part of your body. Or you can simply use any moisturizer if you don’t have a soothing lotion.
This is the simplest way to use an epilator. So now you must have to say goodbye to your shaver which is no more useful to you.