From the historical times till now, women have always been worried about their beauty. They have used all the methods that could possibly beautify them. Once such method is the hair removal that provides smooth skin. Therefore, here we are providing you with the Best Epilator For Women.
These epilators will get rid of all the unwanted hair from roots and provide you with hairless smooth skin.
Best Epilator For Women – The Ultimate Beauty Guide For All The Ladies Out There
* As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Braun Epilator for Women, Silk Epil 9 9-880 for Hair Removal:
- The 40 number of micro grip tweezers pull out every single hair out of your skin in less time.
- It has an ergonomically designed handle to be used all over the body without twisting your wrists.
- This epilator is 100 percent waterproof and therefore, you can wash the heads to clean them up.
- The high frequency in the massage cap makes it easy and comfortable to get rid of the body hair.
Braun Epilator for Women Silk Epil 9 9-880 Review:
One Stroke Hair Removal:
You will get 40 tweezing disks in the epilating head. Therefore, it will get rid of all the hair in just a single stroke. You won’t have to roll over the epilator again and again. In addition to the tweezers, the epilating head is also 40 percent wider than the others. This also makes it quick to perform.
100 % Waterproof:
This epilator is 100 percent waterproof, which makes it highly versatile to use. You can use it on both wet and dry skin or even in the shower. Furthermore, if it becomes hard to get the tiny hair out of the heads, you can simply wash them. Because of the waterproof feature, the heads or the epilator won’t get any damage.
A high frequency massage cap is provided in the epilator. This massage cap, on one hand, gives a gentle touch to your skin and on the other hand, makes epilating effective. The sensation of pain will be highly reduced through the use of this massage cap.
2. Panasonic ES-ED90-P Wet and Dry Epilator and Shaver with Six Attachments:
- The tweezing disks and blades of the shaves are made of hypoallergenic stainless steel material.
- With the callus remover, you can soften your heels by removing the dead skin cells.
- The smaller epilating head is especially designed for facial hair and armpits and bikini lining.
- It has a worldwide usage and works perfectly at both 100 and 240 Volts, that makes it travel friendly.
Panasonic ES-ED90-P Wet and Dry Epilator and Shaver Review:
This epilator comes with a set of six different head attachments. Therefore, it has a versatile and multifunctional use. A smaller epilating head will remove the hair from the upper lips and also from armpits and bikini lining. You can use the callus remover while pedicure and shave rot get rid of hair quickly.
Dual Disc Epilation:
The epilation head of the epilator provides you ease of using it all over the body. It will get itself adjusted to the body contours and won’t cause any problem. The wide tweezers head is best to be used on legs, arms and the other body parts for quick results.
It works perfectly fine at both voltages 110 V and 240 V. Therefore, it is called suitable for worldwide use. You can take it with you on foreign tours without worrying about anything. The dual voltage compatibility makes it best to be used anywhere in the world.
3. Philips Beauty HP6401/ 50 Satinelle Essential, Compact Hair Removal Epilator for Legs:
- It has a corded design, which does not cause any limitation to its use.
- Two different speed settings for effective use over different parts of the body.
- The micro grip tweezers provided in the epilator will pluck out up to 0.5 mm tiny hair.
- It will provide you with quick results with its wide epilating head.
Philips Beauty HP6401/50 Satinelle Essential, Compact Hair Removal Epilator Review:
This Philips epilator is not powered by batteries. Instead of that, it works with direct plug in. therefore, you won’t have to worry about recharging the batteries. Simply plug in the cord and remove hair from all over your body. You can simply pull all of your unwanted hair in one attempt.
2 Speed Settings:
Sometimes when there are only small hair left, fast speed does cause issues. Therefore, it is best to use the small speed for the left over tiny hair. You can start epilating with faster speed and reduce the speed when only limited hair are left behind.
Dual Voltage Compatibility:
This Philips epilator works perfectly fine at dual voltage settings that is both at 120 V and 240 V. Furthermore, this compatibility also makes it easy to use around the world without any converter. So if you are planning your next foreign tour, don’t forget to keep it in your bag.
4. Braun Epilator for Women, Silk Epil 9 9-579 Hair Removal for Women:
- The epilation head is 40 percent wide hen the others for quick hair removal.
- Seven different heads are included in the set to make it multifunctional and versatile.
- The 100 percent waterproof feature makes it user friendly and also easy to clean.
- The cleansing head included in the set cleanse out the pores deeply to provide smooth skin.
Braun Epilator for Women, Silk Epil 9 9-579 Review:
Wet And Dry Use:
This epilator also supports use in water. You can get rid of your hair even during shower. So if you are getting late for party and needs to do everything done quickly, you can go with it. Even cleaning the heads won’t ever be a problem, as you can simply wash them off.
40 % Wider Head:
This Braun epilator will get rid of the hair quickly with its 40 % wide head. It gets more tweezing disks in the wide head and that is why you can have the work done quickly. You will only have to glide the epilator only once or twice on one area.
7 Extra Heads:
You will get seven different heads included in the package. These heads are the shaver, trimmer and massage cap, cleansing brush, epilator and two different sized caps. You can change the head type depending upon your use.
5. Panasonic Cordless Shaver and Epilator for Women with 7 Attachments ES-EL9A-S:
- Three different speed settings are provided to give you more control over the epilator.
- An in-built LED light has also been provided to show you the detailed image of the skin.
- The callus removing head will complete your pedicure with soft and smooth heels.
- Different comb attachments will make it possible to use the epilator easily on every part of the body.
Panasonic Cordless Shaver and Epilator for Women Review:
This epilator will get completely charged in an hour. In addition to this, this one hour charging will provide you with 30 minutes of battery timing. You can use this epilator for straight half an hour. This time is enough time to get rid of all the hair from your legs.
Lighten Up Your Skin:
You will get an in-built LED light in this epilator. This will help you out with the detailed and brightened view. Thus, you will be able to see the tiniest hair left behind. Therefore, you will get a clean finishing through the use of this epilator.
The design of the epilator is compact with a better grip handle. As it provides you with waterproof feature, it is possible that the epilator might get slipped while it is wet. But that won’t be a problem with this sure grip feature of this epilator.
What Else You Need To Know…
Only knowing the products is not good enough. There are certain important factors that should never be ignored if you are going to buy something online. And that also fits to the buying of epilators. So, here is the list of all the important features that you should look at before placing the order of your epilator.
The most important factor that determines your final selection is the price. Although Braun epilators are the best ones in the market but the latest models are somewhat expensive. Therefore, you should first of all, look at the price tag offered by the brand.
If you can afford it you should buy it. Otherwise, you can find some good epilators in a reasonable price range. They won’t have exceptional features but the epilators will be good enough to get rid of the unwanted hairs.
Material Of The Tweezers:
Most of the epilators available in the market have the stainless steel tweezers. But you can also find some ceramic tweezing disks. Therefore, if you have an extra sensitive skin or you get rashes easily, you should never ignore the tweezers’ material. You can easily find hypoallergenic material epilators that are right for sensitive skin types.
The biggest problem that you might encounter while ordering electrical equipment online, is of voltage difference. Some electrical devices works best at 120 Volts and others at 240 V. So, if you are living in a country that provides 240 V, a 120 V product will be a loss.
Therefore, either you will have to arrange a converter or buy a new product. There are many epilators that are compatible with dual voltage settings. So, you should never ever ignore this important aspect.
Epilation Head Size:
One of the most important factor if the efficiency of the epilators. You will be getting an epilator to deal with your unwanted hair problems. So what use will be of it, if it can’t do its required job? Therefore, always look for the right epilating head size.
If you are buying an epilator for face only, a small head size would be better. But for whole body, a wider and more tweezing disks containing head size would be good enough. You can also find some epilators that provides you with extra caps to adjust the head size for different body parts.
Finally, To Conclude…
The best epilator for women would be the one that fits all of her needs. You can go with a complete set like the “Panasonic Cordless Shaver & Epilator for Women – ES-EL9A-S”. That provides foot scrubber, cleansing brush and shaver along with the epilator. Or you can simply choose a single epilator like the “Philips Beauty Satinelle Essential Corded Epilator”.
The choice is yours, you can analyze the products based on your needs and get the right one for you.